quinta-feira, 3 de julho de 2014

Diary of a Schizophrenic

Diary of a Schizophrenic 



01.01.2009 

I walked down a dark street, stopped was happy New Year 


In the passage from 31.12.08 to 01.01.09 

looked at the sky and thanked the beauties I had seen and felt 
suddenly 
white star went to see a red 
and absorbed 
to the naked eye 
in the sky the stars / stars revolved astonishing speed clockwise 
the other half in counterclockwise 
I saw it for about 4 to 5 minutes 
was the second most beautiful thing I've seen 


many other phenomena occurred 
I felt energy around me, and I could feel the shape of the same 
sometimes in the form of birds 

one morning the moon seemed an embryo, formed up and cutting up up 
until it formed, a process too slow 
in the end there were four doves, 3 black, 1 white, who fulfilled all his face 
and laid on the ground (looked like a hand throwing them on the ground) 

was an intriguing image, headed in the other direction several times to see if that image disappear, but nothing. 




DOGS 

One night n 2010 I walked down a street, when I had the impetus to enter a house with an open gate, it had a backyard with a pool, there was also two women, who seemed not to notice my presence 
The strangest and when leaving the yard two pitbull dogs came to meet me, but as there was not afraid of me they were just quietly licking my hands, one in without any kind of attack 

IRON BAR 
I was walking also in 2010, in a solitary place and partially dark on a street when I came across a parked trailer 
I began to watch her writings and in his body when a man emerged from the house that was in front, questioning the reason I'm watching your vehicle 
My answer was silence, to which it replied that bear not seeing someone stealing your cart, hurried and came back with an iron bar his hands 
He was a tall guy, about 1.90 m, and with that wingspan increased the iron bar behind his head and lunged at my trunk 
In my mind the idea of ​​going with the stroke broken ribs 
But despite hit nothing happened, no pain, no mark was 
I decided to walk to the other side, already stunned by what had happened, and the critical sense to question the fact of having no sense 
When I realized I was in a place flooded, I decided to go back and spend again in front of that trailer 
Realizing me returning the same man again stood and lunged again the iron bar against my trunk 
Nothing felt again 
And the same was stunned, as I

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário